.
"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love."
Ephesians 4:2

Monday, January 19, 2009

Renew and Refresh

Our church baptism. Summer 2008

Hi all!
Just wanted to let you know I'll be taking a beak this week from blogging.
I'm going to spend this time working on some projects around the house that I have on my list, spend some extra time with my hubby, make my home more of a haven, catch up with the Lord, and just have time to be renewed and refreshed.

I've got quite a bit on my list so we'll see how much I can get done in between work and meeting with people! I'm going to try and paint that desk this week too, if I can! I will do my best to stop by all of your blogs and say hi!

I pray this week goes well for each and every one of you!

See you next Monday!

18 sweet comments:

Kathi said...

Brittany, Enjoy you time off. I hope you have a lovely week. Hugs, Aunt Kathi

Only The Good Stuff said...

What a wonderful idea! You are awesome! I just love your blog! Have a wonderful week! May you feel the presence of the Lord!

Dana said...

Have a nice, productive week:)

Rose of Sharon said...

I hope you have a great break and that you can get everything done on your to do list. I am so happy that things have been resolved at church. What a blessing it is to attend church with you two!

Thanks for coming over last night and bringing the dessert! It was a fun time!

Love you! 2nd Mom

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Have a beautiful week Brittany!

Beth said...

Enjoy your time off, and I hope you have a great week!!!
Beth

Barb said...

Have a great week....Barb

Anonymous said...

Hi Brittany,
You'll be missed! I hope you get alot done. Don't you just love that "getting motivated" feeling? :o)

Happy 3 month anniv. to you & Mackenzie!

Those choc. covered strawberries & pineapple looked deeeelish! I've never tried that before. Now you've gotten me hungry! LOL

Take care & sending hugs,
Mardell

Charree said...

Hope you week is productive and blessed!

~Charree

Sondra said...

I hope that you get everything done that you want to. Sounds like you will be very busy. I does not seem like 3 months since you got married. Seems like Sharon was just posting about it. Wow, time flies. I love the picture of your church baptism. I was baptized in a river. It was so special.

Anonymous said...

Have a very blessed week, Brittany! It's so much fun getting your house together - and I pray that you and Mackenzie are enjoying this time of being newlyweds! I bet that you'll still be acting and feeling this way when it's been over 50 years. :o)

Love the blog and just wanted you to know that I usually have a baby in my arms when I visit, LOL, so I don't get to comment much, but I really enjoy your posts!

Liz Harrell said...

Hope you have a fabulous week!

Anonymous said...

Brittany:

You take such wonderful pictures. You certainly have a skill there.

Love you,
Mom

Brittany said...

Thanks Mom! I love when you stop by to visit my blog! Love you! ....More :)

Brittany

Julieann said...

::::Waiving::::: Hi Brittany--Hope you your getting lots done and come back soon:) !!

Julieann

Melissa said...

I do hope you get lots of stuff done!

It's okay that you're gone, because I have just discovered your music playlist and I'm SO enjoying your choices of music!

Melissa :D

Brittany said...

Thanks Melissa! I see that you added "Shadowfeet" to your blog as well! Brooke Fraser is a great artist!

Kristen said...

I too took a bit of a break. Be sure to check out the bible study that is starting through my blog. :) I hope all is going well for you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails