.
"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love."
Ephesians 4:2

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Worship and Praise Sunday - Overwhelmed

Hi Everyone! So sorry that I'm late on posting this. We went to a wedding last night and I completely forgot. You'd think I would be better at scheduling the posts! Here it is anyway! Thanks for participating!



If you'd like to join...see here to read the first post and why I started. Also, read the guidelines below to know how to participate!
  • Share a favorite worship song by either a video (i.e. youtube, etc) or by sharing the lyrics of the song.
  • Share a bit about what the song means to you.
  • Whether it be you or someone else, please give credit to the artist who wrote it.
  • Publish your Worship and Praise Sunday post on your blog.
  • Please offer a link back to the main page of my blog, so other readers where know where to join in.
  • Grab the button in my sidebar, it will also link back to my blog!
  • Copy the "permalink" from your Worship and Praise Sunday post and add it to Mr. Linky.
Today I'm sharing the lyrics to "Overwhelmed" by Tom Dickson

I was unable to find a good video for this song so I'm just sharing the lyrics. This song has been on my heart all week. I wish you could hear the way it sounds. Its beautiful! 

Overwhelmed

I am nothing, yet You bid me
Come to You, o Lord Almighty
As I come I'm overwhelmed with You.
Humbly now I break the silence
As I'm weeping in Your presence
I'm so wretched, overwhelmed with You.
 
Your blood of redemption
Is covering my shame (echo)
Your voice that shakes the heavens
Is whispering my name (echo)
As You catch my tears with Your nail-scarred hand
I'm overwhelmed, I'm overwhelmed with You.
I'm overwhelmed, I'm overwhelmed with You.
 
I am nothing, yet You bid me
Come to You, o Lord Almighty.
 
 
Have a blessed week! 


1 sweet comments:

Heather said...

I love that you are back sharing songs with us. I get to learn new ones!

Related Posts with Thumbnails