.
"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love."
Ephesians 4:2

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Worship and Praise Sunday - You Have Redeemed My Soul


If you'd like to join...see here to read the first post and why I started. Also, read the guidelines below to know how to participate!
  • Share a favorite worship song by either a video (i.e. youtube, etc) or by sharing the lyrics of the song.
  • Share a bit about what the song means to you.
  • Whether it be you or someone else, please give credit to the artist who wrote it.
  • Publish your Worship and Praise Sunday post on your blog.
  • Please offer a link back to the main page of my blog, so other readers where know where to join in.
  • Grab the button in my sidebar, it will also link back to my blog!
  • Copy the "permalink" from your Worship and Praise Sunday post and add it to Mr. Linky.
Today I'm sharing "You Have Redeemed My Soul" by Don Chaffer
**Please pause the music in my sidebar before listening to the video**

This video is a tutorial on how to play "You Have Redeemed My Soul" if you just listen to the tutorial for a few minutes, they'll sing the song for you. The song starts at 1:46



You have redeemed my soul
From the pit of emptiness
You have redeemed my soul
From death
You have redeemed my soul
From the pit of emptiness
You have redeemed my soul
From death

I was a hungry child
A dried up river
I was a burned out forest
And no one could do anything for me
But You put food in my body
Water in my dry bed
And to my blackened branches,
You brought the springtime
Green of a new life
And nothing is impossible
For You


We introduced this song to our church last Sunday. It is so simple but the words are very powerful to me. Praise God for He has redeemed our souls! "Nothing is impossible for You."

Have a blessed day!




5 sweet comments:

Megan said...

Wonderful song! =) Happy Sunday to you Brittany!

Mine: http://meganswishingwell.blogspot.com/2009/05/praise-worship-sunday_31.html

Rose of Sharon said...

Good morning sweetie! I like that song. The words are very powerful. I am so thankful that He has redeemed my soul!

Mr. Linky did not come up for me today, I don't know if the problem is on my end or yours. I will try again later.

Thank you for coming over last night, you guys helped make Cam's birthday special for him!

Love you so much!
Sharon-Mom

Lori said...

Happy Worship and Praise Brittany. I don't see Mr. Linky? I loved your video and the song. It has a great message. Have a great Sunday.

Leah said...

Beautiful song.

I didn't see Mr. Linky up today, but I have a link on my blog for Worship and Praise Sunday. :)

momma said...

great song. it's wonderful that you are teaching your church new songs!

couldn't find mr. linky. my song is up on my blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails