.
"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love."
Ephesians 4:2

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Computer Problems...


I'm going to have to take a break due to my computer driving me crazy! My husband and I are pretty sure it has a virus...he's done everything he can to help but is not able to solve the problem. I normally set my computer on sleep but one night I turned it off completely. Unfortunately, I'm not able to get it past the welcome screen. I'll be taking it in this week to try and figure out what the problem is. Please pray that it doesn't cost too much! :)

My sweet husband is allowing me to use his computer when he's not, but I won't be blogging. I'll be by your blogs as much as I can and still plan to do Worship and Praise Sunday this week.


Also, I'm sorry about Mr Linky this week. I'm not sure what's going on with it but there were problems last week as well. I'll try and look into that!

Hope you all have a blessed week!

7 sweet comments:

Jen said...

Hate computer problems! I've been having internet issues today! Sometimes it will connect and other times it wont!! SO FRUSTRATING!! I feel your pain. Hope you get it up and working soon!

Heather said...

blah to computer problems! i hope it's not too serious and is fixed easily!

Jessica said...

Hope you get things fixed soon!

Kathi said...

Oh Brittany, I'm so sorry. I hope and pray too, that it is easily solved. The camping pics. on Sharon's blog looked so fun. Love you, Kathi

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Oh I hope you get it fixed soon!

Computer problems drive me batty.

Mr. Linky is acting up for everyone. Ugh.

Rose of Sharon said...

I hope your computer gets well soon! I know it can be so frustrating, we tend to rely a lot on our computers. I trust in Kenz that he can fix it!

I hope you two have a great week!

Love you!
Love, Sharon

Kristen said...

I hope that your computer gets fixed soon! I know how frustrating that can be! On the other hand, sometimes we need a bit of break from it. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails