.
"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love."
Ephesians 4:2

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year and the new leader of Worship and Praise Sunday!

Happy New Year ladies! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years celebration!


I just wanted to let you know that Jen from Following my Footsteps will be taking over Worship and Praise Sunday! Please go visit her if you don't already "know" her!  She has a wonderful blog. I'm excited that she wants to keep it going and I hope you all continue to participate as well. Its so awesome how we can use music to worship and praise our God! 


In another note, we had a wonderful Christmas visiting my family in California but it always feels good to be home! I have a few more days off before going back to work on Monday and back to school as well! Like I said in my previous post, I will continue to try and visit your blogs! You all bring me so much inspiration! 


Here's to wonderful, happy, and healthy New Year for all of you! 
May you all be blessed in 2010!

6 sweet comments:

Heather said...

glad to hear you had a wonderful Christmas and New year! Enjoy the long weekend :)

Kari said...

I'm happy you had a great Christmas with your family! Happy New Year! Praying God's richest blessings for you!

Kathi said...

Brittany, I'm so glad you and Mackenzie had a good Christmas with your dad. I understand and I'll go over to Jen's for posting Worship and Praise. Have a blessed week. Hugs, Kathi

Miller Racing Family said...

I am glad that you all had a great time in California. Enjoy your weekend and good luck with your classes this year. May you have a blessed 2010!

Leah said...

Take care Brittany and keep in touch! :)

Grant-Grey Guda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails