.
"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love."
Ephesians 4:2

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Worship and Praise Sunday - What Child is This?








If you'd like to join...see here to read the first post and why I started. Also, read the guidelines below to know how to participate!

  • Share a favorite worship song by either a video (i.e. youtube, etc) or by sharing the lyrics of the song.
  • Share a bit about what the song means to you.
  • Whether it be you or someone else, please give credit to the artist who wrote it.
  • Publish your Worship and Praise Sunday post on your blog.
  • Please offer a link back to the main page of my blog, so other readers where know where to join in.
  • Grab the button in my sidebar, it will also link back to my blog!
  • Copy the "permalink" from your Worship and Praise Sunday post and add it to Mr. Linky.
Today I'm sharing "What Child is This?" performed by Mercy Me
*please pause music in my sidebar before playing video*

This song brings back a lot of memories for me as a child. My extended family would walk throughout the neighborhood singing Christmas carols, and this was one of my favorites! It was such a fun, peaceful time for me to sing with my family. Sometimes I wish I could bring back those days as an innocent child. 


I pray you are blessed today! 


We have been experiencing freezing rain the last day or so. It can be pretty scary out on the roads so we're driving very carefully!


I'm sorry I haven't been posting this week. Please be praying as I try to juggle my work, school, home, social life! God has miraculously given me strength and time for each but unfortunately the blogging has been the last on my list!


This next week, I hope to post about our Christmas decorations! 


Have a blessed week! 


2 sweet comments:

momma said...

yay for christmas music!!

great song :)

Miller Racing Family said...

I hadn't heard Mercy Me sing this song. But WOW, making a favorite even better. I also totally love the new blog design.
Have a fabulous day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails