.
"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love."
Ephesians 4:2

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Worship and Praise Sunday - Make a Joyful Noise

The computer problems continue...or my lack of time in being able to get it to the store to get it fixed! I've been really busy this week planning a baby shower for my best friend. I'm so excited for the party. Baby Silas is growing so handsomely! I'll have to share pictures when I can. Anyhow...

WELCOME TO WORSHIP AND PRAISE SUNDAY!


If you'd like to join...see here to read the first post and why I started. Also, read the guidelines below to know how to participate!

  • Share a favorite worship song by either a video (i.e. youtube, etc) or by sharing the lyrics of the song.
  • Share a bit about what the song means to you.
  • Whether it be you or someone else, please give credit to the artist who wrote it.
  • Publish your Worship and Praise Sunday post on your blog.
  • Please offer a link back to the main page of my blog, so other readers where know where to join in.
  • Grab the button in my sidebar, it will also link back to my blog!
  • Copy the "permalink" from your Worship and Praise Sunday post and add it to Mr. Linky.
Today I'm sharing "Make a Joyful Noise" by David Crowder Band
**Please pause the music in my sidebar before listening to the video**



Make a joyful noise to the Lord
All the earth
Make a joyful noise to the Lord
All the earth [2x]

The flowers of the field
Are cry'n to be heard
The trees of the forest
Are singing
And all of the mountains
With one voice
Are joining the chorus of this world

And I will not be silent
I will not be quiet anymore [2x]

Running through the forest
Dive into the lake
Bare feet on beaches white
Standing in the canyon
Painted hills around
The wind against my skin
Every ocean
Every sea
Every river
Every stream
Every mountain
Every tree
Every blade of grass will sing

I've been doing an independent study class about Worshiping God. It has been so beneficial and I've really learned a lot. This lesson was about Making a Joyful Noise to the Lord and of course, this song came into my mind. It is such a powerful, worshipful song to me. I love the part where it says, "I will not be silent and I will not be quiet anymore."

May you be blessed today!



12 sweet comments:

Rose of Sharon said...

Hi Brittany,

I'm sorry that you're still having computer troubles. Have fun at the shower.

I love this song too.

Hugs, Sharon-Mom

Barb said...

please pray for our family , we have some major changes and want to make sure its Gods will....Barb

Mrs. Goddard said...

I have my song already picked out for next week! :) I look forward to giving and receiving great praise and worship songs each Sunday! It is fun to revisit old favorites and like today, find new ones you have never heard before. Thanks for hosting! I enjoy listening and looking at all of the other bloggers who participate!

Suzanne said...

Hope you have a wonderful Lord's Day!! Suzanne

Heather said...

great song by a great band! happy Sunday to you!

Megan said...

I like the DCB but I've never heard this song. I like it. Thanks for sharing it today! =)

Leah said...

Great song :)

Have fun at the baby shower!

Miller Racing Family said...

What a great song. I love how it describes all the beautiful things that God created and how they all praise him.
I hope your computer gets fixed soon.
If you need any games for the baby shower you will have to check out my post on June 10 as I told of a game that we played at Trey's showers that we get to see the rewards from each year on Trey's birthday for the next ten years.
Have a great Sunday!

Librarian or Teacher said...

The David Crowder Band is one of my very favorites. Their lyrics and music are so beautiful.

Jessica said...

Hey girl- my ex is harassing me on my blog so I am going to have to change my address. Email me to JessP7@aol.com and I can give you the new address.

Julieann said...

Hi Brittany,

Awesome Song!!!

Julieann

Unknown said...

Hey, thanks for the comment. I have been wondering where you've been. :) Those darn computers! I hope you get yours fixed soon and are back up and running :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails