.
"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love."
Ephesians 4:2

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pay it Forward Challenge - WINNERS! and...a Baby Update!


ANNOUNCING: THE WINNERS!

1. Carol at Carol's Heirloom Collection
2. Molly at Hope for the Hopeless
3. Charee at Held in His Hands

Congratulations Ladies! Remember to host the Pay it Forward Challenge on your blog as well! Also, remember that I have 365 days to send you your gift! Although I'll try not to procrastinate too much! Please email me your mailing addresses at brittany.sweetnothings@gmail.com!


Also my sweet friend Alisha gave birth to a beautiful healthy baby boy, Silas, Sunday afternoon at 3:38pm! He had to be delivered via c-section due to his umbilical cord being wrapped around his shoulder...with each contraction, his oxygen count was going down. They got him out and he was just perfect! Baby, Momma and Dad are doing great! Mom is tired and sore but she is glowing! I will share pictures tomorrow!

Have a blessed day!

11 sweet comments:

Heather said...

congrats to your friend Alisha. how exciting and on mother's day too!

Faye said...

Brittany,this is good news!Have a great day! Blessings, Faye

Carol said...

Thank you so much for picking me to be a winner! I can't wait to pay it forward!

Hugs,
Carol

Leah said...

Congrats to your friend on the birth of her new baby boy! :)

Sarah said...

Congrats to your friend on her baby boy! I have a Silas too.:)

Kathi said...

Oh, I'm so happy for Alisha and her husband. What cute name too. God is so good. Kathi

momma said...

baby boys are great! i love mine :) i'm glad to hear that everything went well!!!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

I'm so glad things went well with your friend and her baby!

XOOX
Jen

Dana said...

Congrats to you friends new baby boy!! I love his name

Rose of Sharon said...

I'm so happy for Alisha and Eric! What a happy miracle! God is so faithful!I had so much fun with all my family on Mother's day! Thank you for the beautiful roses and card and for spending the time with me! I love you daughter!

Love, Sharon-Mom

Julieann said...

Yay, on your friend's baby, how very exciting:)

Julieann

Related Posts with Thumbnails