.
"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love."
Ephesians 4:2

Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Quick Post!

I hope you are all having a wonderful Saturday! I am soo ready for spring! It's cloudy and rainy here today. According to the weather man, we're supposed to get snow tomorrow. Normally I would enjoy it but I'm just so ready for the warm weather to come!

I'm blogging here at my mother in law Sharon's house! We're hanging out together before going to a jewelry party this afternoon! I'm sure it will be a lot of fun!

Sharon and I at a cute tea and antique shop in February

After we go to the tea, we might go out to do some thrift shopping.

I hope you all have a blessed day! And don't forget to join me for Worship and Praise Sunday! I'll have the post up this evening!

2 sweet comments:

Jessica said...

I am glad you are having so much fun! It's so great you and Sharon get along so well :) The tea and antique shop looks adorable!!!

Rose of Sharon said...

I had fun today with you daughter!Thank you for coming along with me!

Love you so much!

Mom-Sharon

Related Posts with Thumbnails