.
"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love."
Ephesians 4:2

Monday, February 9, 2009

Friend Makin Monday!

I've decided to join in on the fun for Friend Makin Monday. Go see Kasey's wonderful blog All That is Good, for more info!

This week, we're supposed to answer these questions:

My favorite book(s) is: The Bible, Redeeming Love, The Shack, Under the Overpass

I drive a: Buick (yes I know, definitely out of my age range! haha)

My favorite type of food to eat is: Italian

My favorite dessert is: Anything chocolate

My favorite movie is: Wow...my husband and I are big movie buffs but right now I'd have to say Fireproof! Such a great movie on marriage!

When I go to Starbucks I get a: Rasberry Mocha or Shaken Black Iced Tea with Vanilla

My favorite vegetable is: Broccoli or Green Beans

My favorite thing to wear is: dark jeans, dressy shirt, cute flats

My favorite color is: blue

I decorate my house in this style: I'd say I am a mix between classic and modern. A little bit of Pottery Barn and IKEA.

Right now I am reading: nothing right now...just finished The Shack and have yet to start something new!

If I could vacation anywhere I would go to: Australia or Scotland to see where my husband's ancestors lived.

10 sweet comments:

Rhonda said...

Hey Brittany...nice to 'meet' you! Thanks for stopping by!

Yes, read Dave Ramsey's book soon! You will be glad you did.

Fireproof was awesome!! High on my list! I am going to be start the Love Dare soon. Shhh!

It's nice to meet fellow bloggers! I am thrilled you are a christian too! :o)

Have a blessed week!

Barb said...

Thanks for the award,have a wonderful day...Barb

Sondra said...

We just watched Fireproof yesterday. It was so good. Chocolate is my favorite thing too. And I drive a Buick. I am on my 3rd Buick. No I don't think it is out of your age range. My son Billy drives one and all of his friends think it is so cool (and comfortable). I love greenbeans as well.I love my jeans and dressy shirts too. Wow, now we have a lot in common. LOL! Thank you so much for passing your award on to me. You are so sweet :)

Beth said...

Hi Brittany!

Thanks so much for the gratitude award! I'm going to try to put it on my blog. I haven't seen Fireproof yet. I'm going to try to see that movie. It sounds really good. I'm so tired from taking care of Ralphy plus the two boys. It is nice having him here with us though. I love Chocolate too!
Beth
ps. I changed my blog name so my last name wouldn't be on there anymore. Do you think you could delete then add my blog again. I'm thinking it won't read that way anymore. I could be wrong. I changed my blog to Beth's Blessings. Thank you so much and I hope that works.

Shawn said...

Love your list but what grabbed me was your profile. You are just adorable!

A young newly wed~oh how I remember.

My daughters name is McKenzie, she gets called Mac a lot~ she's not a fan!

Alexia said...

That picture of the Kangaroo hopping looks so inviting - I'd like to be there right now!

Leah said...

Hi! I love Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers also - what a great book. I haven't seen Fireproof yet, but I'd like to see it sometime.

Nice to meet you! :)

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Hi Brittany! I loved reading your list. I rally want to see Fireproof. My husband and I have done the Love Dare in the book, but he's been traveling so much that we haven't had a chance to watch the movie together!

Have a great day!

Jen

Anonymous said...

It's always fun to read lists - a good way to get to know you :) I have wanted to see Fireproof, I just need to make it a priority! Welcome to SITS!

Miller Racing Family said...

You have such a cute blog. I am coming over from Kasey's. I agree with you on the Fireproof movie. I think it was such a great movie for couples whether you have been married 6 days or 66 years everyone can get something from the movie. I started the love dare book after we watched the movie and the book is wonderful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails