.
"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love."
Ephesians 4:2

Monday, December 22, 2008

My Favorite *M's*

This is a really cool 'meme'. Sharon from Captured Thoughts and Big Blessings did a post like this on her blog. the basic idea: leave a comment on this favorite post requesting a letter (like i did on Sharon's), and I’ll assign you one. Then you write about 10 things you love that begin with your assigned letter. Post it on your blog and when people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on. got it? Good! Let's go.
  1. Mackenzie - my husband of 2 months! He is such an amazing husband who does his best to show me he loves me every day. We have our share of arguments but he never gives up. I thank God for him everyday! "You're my favorite"
  2. Mom - my mom has the most loving and patientheart I have ever known. She always tries to see the best in people and I never hear her talk negatively about someone. I wish I had that quality!
  3. My sister - She is such a strong woman who has a lot of great qualities. She is a wonderful, sister, wife, and mother and I am thankful for the relationship we have today.
  4. Mom-in-law - Sharon has been such a good mother-law-to me. She has, since day one, made me feel welcomed into her home and the family. I'm so grateful to have her as my second mom!
  5. Milk Chocolate - actually any chocolate really. My name is Brittany and I have been a chocoholic for 22 years....:) I'm not ashamed to admit it!
  6. Mousse - for your hair. I use it everyday I wear my hair curly and it has been one of the only products I've found that works well in my hair!
  7. Mountains - there are so many beautiful mountains that God has created for us to look at. I've been blessed to have so many throughout Oregon. There weren't to many in Southern California, where I grew up.
  8. Macaroni -I love pasta. Pretty much with any type of sauce on it. Italian food is one of my favorites!
  9. Michael - my favorite nephew. He has such a sweet and loving personality. He is such a good big brother to his sister Alyssa who I love dearly.
  10. Matthew 6:34 - "So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of it's own." That verse has been my favorite since I became a Christian. It has helped me through many rough periods in my life.

7 sweet comments:

Rose of Sharon said...

Good morning! I love your M list. I am so excited that I made the list!!! You forgot being Mrs. Mackenzie!!!! Also.....Movie night! :0)

I went to a Goodwill near us last night and the Christmas stuff was 50% off already! I wonder if it will be 75% after Christmas. I forgot to ask.

See you tomorrow at the church when we begin our Christmas festivities! Praise the Lord for sending us baby Jesus to save us!

Love you!

Mama Sharon

the said...

Very cute meme.... as for using macro taking those pics.... I dont know! lol
I have a Nikon 40X, I got it last year and am still learning to use it! So, I dont know if I used macro, what does that mean LOL!
Hope your day is great !
Stephanie

Jennifer said...

Brittany, I am sorry that you feel that way about what I said. I was just referencing the Bible verse here:

If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.” John 15:18-20

These are the words of Jesus Christ, Himself. If you follow Him in word and deed, the world will hate you, as they hated Him. Alot of people want to take Christ out of Christmas. SO what I was saying was that since The Charlie Brown Christmas special spoke of Jesus I was suprised it was still on and not canned by people who don't want to hear about Jesus. I guess I must have really offened you about this since you are not following my blog anymore and that alright. I'm not looking to please people but to speak the truth of the Gospel. I wasnt trying to be offensive. I should have put a quote of the Bible verse I was referencing. I will post your comment on my blog though.

Sharon said...

Brittany,
(M)arvelous *M* words! Hope you had fun, I know I did.

Dana said...

I like that verse. i really need to read more of my Bible

Patti Lysengen said...

Hi Sweetie:
I love your "M" favorites, that Sharon told you about. I think that's a great idea. Thank you for including me. You touched my heart and inspired me to refresh my blog especially since I haven't been there since I created it. Maybe if you assigned me a letter that would motivate me to go to my blog???

I also love your music choice and will need to ask you how to create that as well.

Love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I love your new blog! I have followed your MIL for a little while now. I just started 2 blogs. One for my Kdg. classroom & one for my sisters & I. I thought the meme was a fun idea. Send me a letter so I can play along too. (please)

Merry Christmas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails